Forum Football Club Index du Forum
Forum Football Club
Ici tout sur le foot,des equipes nationales jusqu a l internationnal.

Forum Football Club Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

:: Will I get my 100% money back from Amazon.com? ::

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Forum Football Club Index du Forum -> Divers -> Présentation
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
bannerbruce951

Masculin

MessagePosté le: 05/04/2018, 08:56    Sujet du message: Will I get my 100% money back from Amazon.com? Répondre en citant

Here i am sharing my experience ,I purchased a bag for 12$ which turned out to be too small for my usage. However I had to pay the postage of 2$/- myself for the return.I thought of them a mail and sat down to talk with the CCR about discounting my postal charges separated from the first 12$ . He guaranteed me it'll be finished. The pack merchant was an outsider, who, according to the policy, will only return the money for the bag. I later realized this when I read the return policy (The expense for return is to be borne by the customer if the pick up service is not available in your area.) 

Long story short, I received the 12$ in my account and was feeling disappointed when two later I received a message from Amazon that they have dispatched a cheque for 2$/- to cover my expense. THEY ARE WILLING TO GO AGAINST THEIR OWN POLICY IF IT FAVORS THE CUSTOMER! 
For the more information you can call amazon cancel order refund customer care number 844-202-0908 . 

Publicité

MessagePosté le: 05/04/2018, 08:56    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Forum Football Club Index du Forum -> Divers -> Présentation Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Portail | Index | Panneau d’administration | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
onyx © theme by larme d'ange 2006